The Legend of Heroes: Trails into Reverie

Post/find cheat tables here.
admin
Site Admin

The Legend of Heroes: Trails into Reverie

Post by admin »

I'll be posting my personal cheat table, which is mostly for quality of life features.
Right now, it's insanely bare bones (just started), but will add new things as I go. Not really taking requests (as I'm avoiding spoilers), but feel free to use to enhance your experience. Cheats can also be easily changed to make the values different (e.g. change 15 items to 50).

Don't yet recommend leaving any of the cheats on (only using them when needed). Will test more at some point.

v1 (7/7/2023):
Brave Points (BP) pointer and 5BP upon checking Brave Orders
200CP instantly for all party members upon activating cheat
14 of an item upon usage in battle
*200 CP upon any change during battle (applies to friends and foes)

v2 (7/8/2023)
$*Added Assault meter pointer and infinite assault meter cheat. (this is what's used for attacking enemies on field for 3x advantage)
79 of item upon tossing it in the menu (works with equipment and orbments too)

v3 (7/8/2023)
Added two Master Quartz lvl up cheats.
One is used by highlighting a particular master quartz in the quartz menu.
$The other Master Quartz lvl up cheat works by leveling up all equipped master quartz you take into battle. (I think you can leave this cheat on)
Note that you need to level up the master quartz one level at a time.

v4 (7/8/2023)
Added Mira pointer. You can edit your mira at any time.

v5 (7/8/2023)
Added Sepith pointers

v6 (7/8/2023)
Added cheat to get 8787 U-materials upon opening the menu

v7 (7/8/2023)
I GOT IT
$Added Megalith effect (HP/EP regen on the field)
$Added cheat to have 200 CP upon starting/finishing a battle
minor note: fixed language to call it "Assault Gauge", not charge gauge.

TODO:
If there's bonding shit, I'll add cheats for that (haven't encountered it yet)
if there's annoying minigames, I'll add cheats for that (haven't encountered it yet)

Cheers everyone!

HOW TO MAX/EDIT LINK LEVEL EXPERIENCE BETWEEN PARTY MEMBERS:
here's a quick guide. In Cheat Engine, click "Memory View". Then press Ctrl+G (for "go to address"), and enter the address "hnk.exe+6AAB48" and hit "OK". This should highlight an instruction. Right-click that instruction, and hit "Find out what addresses this instruction accesses". In the new menu that pops up, make sure the value in the bottom right says "4 bytes", NOT "8 bytes". Now in the game, go to the LINK-LV menu, and tab through each of the characters. Back in cheat engine, the window should be full of the addresses with all the link-lvl XP between your party members. Hit "Stop" so cheat engine doesn't keep polling the game. And now you can change those values to whatever you want. IMPORTANT NOTE that link-lvl's are two values. E.g. 1 value for Lloyd and Ellie, and another value for Ellie and Lloyd. Make sure you keep both values synced.
5400 will give you max link-lvl. Also, note that you have to actually battle once together with the party members for their link level to level up to the next level.

$Note: These are cheats that are safe to leave on (I think >.<). You can leave on other cheats at your own peril (I haven't tested the others)
*Note: some cheats might not work if you try to apply them immediately when opening the game. Might need to actually use the function once before you can apply the cheat. (e.g. use a charge attack once in the open, then the charge attack cheat can be applied no problem)

P.S.: Lul, those bastards over at fearless banned me because I sent them to opencheattables. Feel free to go there and try to send them here.

Attachments
rev_v7.CT
(35.48 KiB) Downloaded 473 times